Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Satisfied Customer!

We received a WONDERFUL email from a satisfied parent and we wanted to share with you! It's feedback like this that makes our job so enjoyable!

Dear MaryEllen, 

I keep meaning to email you. I just want to thank you for all your support over the years with my son Riley who was tutored off and on through the years. I brought him in "kicking and screaming" (not quite that bad) many times and you told me over and over that he'd go to college and be fine! I wish I had such a positive attitude as you through his adolescent years.  I want you to know that he went to BCC for two years and received an Associates Degree in Criminal Justice and received the Criminal Justice award for his grades and community service. He also played basketball for the school and received the coaches award for that. He is now at Worcester State and continues to play basketball and stays on the Dean's list. Three more semesters to go, and then plans on enlisting in the US Air Force. 


I think of you often and hear your voice telling me he was going to "be fine". You were so right! Thank you so much! If anyone is ever in need of a reference I would be happy to sing your praises! I hope all is well with you. Take care. 


Colleen M.

No comments:

Post a Comment