Monday, July 29, 2013

Bored with Board Games? Never....

My body warms all over and I smile fondly thinking of  the days playing Operation, Stratego, Battleship, Monopoly, Backgammon, ....  I love them and everything about board games from the competition, the laughter, the ruckus, the strategies...   What did I learn from this time together? Tons!!
Board games helped my critical thinking skills, spatial recognition skills, learn colors, numbers, letters, shapes, winning and not winning, and life skills like patience, persistence and planning! A plethora of games are available  for some fun and hilarious times....

So next time you are looking for something to do, go PLAY a game!



Read about the benefits of games for all .....

http://www.scholastic.com/parents/resources/article/creativity-play/benefits-board-games

No comments:

Post a Comment