Monday, October 28, 2013

Interview Time?

We've all been there.. Sweaty palms, my shoes are dirty, my pants too short, my shirt is too bright, didn't prep enough.  It's interview time!

Here are some  comments to consider and help you relax:

1. Ask, "What are some of the short and long term projects I need to focus on with this position?"
2. "I'm flexible." Conveys the message you are easy to get along  with and bosses like that!
3. Visit their website and use their key phrases and words. This lets the interviewers know you are plugged in to the company.
4. Say, "That's a good question'" when you need time to think or don't know the answer. Learn to take a minute to think.
5. Tell them why you want the job and how this position play into your future.

To read more:

http://career-advice.monster.com/job-interview/interview-questions/best-things-say-in-interview/article.aspx?wt.srch=1&wt.mc_n=olm_skr_srch_tbl_RON38_img20

No comments:

Post a Comment