Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Love this! It's why we do what we do....


Hi MaryEllen,

How all is well with you!  I wanted to drop you an e-mail to inform you that, I feel the
tutoring/and tutor (Steve) is working very nicely for Michael.

I feel Steve is a very bright young man.  Very knowledgeable and very pleasant.  Michael and he seem to also get along very well which is a plus. 

From what I am told Michael is catching up quickly on Chemistry missed work and soon will be all caught up to current work (which I feel is great).  

Steve told me Friday before leaving that, they will start after vacation on the PROGRAMMING work.

Thank you so much Maryellen for Steve, as I said previously he seems to be a very bright young man.
You are doing a great job on selecting your tutoring staff.


Talk to you soon!  Have a great day.

Thanks again,
Gina R.  *O:-) angel

No comments:

Post a Comment