Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Bucket List

 OK.. Summer.  My favorite 93 days!! I love driving around with ALL the car windows open.. I don't care about my hair...
I love the air, walking barefoot, the smells, no turtlenecks,  jacket, and the sounds...

Summer has only 93 days so let's plan on what we want to accomplish.....
What's on my bucket list? Here are some of mine....

  1. Get up everyday by 7AM. Yup... AM!!!
  2. Read a book a week.
  3. Visit a new place every week! Could be a park, a restaurant, a town, etc... Any place!!
  4. Go to a concert. 
  5. Swim in the ocean, a lake, a pond (yikes), and a pool.
  6. Get a tan.
  7. Play tennis twice a week.
  8. Be more accepting of people and situations. (Ugh.. I'll work hard on this!)
These may be mellow, but I acquiesce to my age. I don't plan -- or want to -- run through a car wash in my bathing suit or dive off a bridge into unknown water.

What are some of yours?

Summer is NOW!! Enjoy it!
Check out this website for some ideas...
 
http://summerbucketlist.blog.ca/2010/04/14/summer-bucket-list-8371318/



No comments:

Post a Comment